Here’s a question from Kishore:
Hi, I have an important upcoming Zoom meeting with a customer. I need to present my clients a restricted business plan which some of them might want to access during the meeting. I can obviously send the files ahead of the meeting by email, or share content in Microsoft Teams or One Drive; that said, i would prefer to be ready to share the file (only if asked) during the Zoom meeting. Any pointers on how can i share documents in Zoom meeting, so i can get their immediate feedback as needed.
Thanks for your question. Sure, we will look at the procedure of sharing files during a presentation in Zoom meetings in this post.
Share a file during a Zoom Meeting
- Start your Zoom meeting (or) join the meeting using the invite.
- Click on the Chat icon found while hovering on the meeting screen (or) press the Alt+H key.
- In the new chat window, choose whether to send the file to one participant (or) to everyone in the meeting.
- Click on the File icon.
- Click on Your Computer to send the files from your local computer.
- Click on the other options if you have the files in your SharePoint, dropbox, (or) any of the file hosting services.
Share a file in Zoom chat
- Open your Zoom application and click on Chat from the options.
- Click on the user with whom you need to share the file.
- Select the File icon in the chat box and click on Your Computer (or) any of the file hosting services provided.