Here’s a question from a reader:
I have downloaded a file in my Samsung Android phone, but when I want to take a look at the file again offline, I could not find the file inside the download directory. I could not find the location path where the files will be downloaded to from Teams. How can we find the path in which the files from Teams are downloaded to?
Thanks for your question. When you download a file from a specific Teams channel, it will go to the default download path. Unfortunately, we do not have option to change the download location path in Teams Android application. Please follow the step below to quickly find out the Microsoft Teams default download location for Android phones.
Locate downloaded Android Teams files
Microsoft Teams application, as default stores inside your Internal Storage and hence the files you download will be stored in Internal storage.
- Open your Microsoft Teams application, move to the Channel and select Files tab.
- Click on the Ellipsis icon and select Download.
- Once downloaded, open your file manager and go to the path: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.microsoft.teams/files/Download
- Below screenshot has the detail on the path of the file.
- Here you can find the files that are downloaded from Microsoft Teams.