Here’s a question from one of our readers :
A long time ago, one of our company former administrators setup Yammer accounts for the team. Seems that I am stuck with the default Yammer password set for my account. Is there a way to change or reset the password to my Yammer profile? Kindly help me out.
Thanks for bringing that up. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account.
- Towards the top right corner of your home page, you will find a tiny avatar adjacent to My Networks.
- Click on the avatar.
- From the drop-down menu which appears, select Edit Account option. Note that you might want to edit other details in your profile as well.
- A page will appear subsequently. From the list of options present on the left, select Password.
- You will see the reset password page as a result.
- Enter your current password and your new password twice in the given text boxes.
- After doing so, hit the Save button.
- That’s it. You are done saving your password. You will have to enter this new password while you log in again.
Note: It is highly recommended to keep your passwords, including those to social networks you are member of in a password keeping tool, such as Passpack, Last pack and so forth.