Recently, I had problems with deleting Skype chat message history stored in Outlook messenger. After a long research, looks like there are no options available to delete Skype chat history directly from Outlook messenger. Instead, we need to clear the whole chat history in Skype itself. After doing so, the The procedure is described below.
To delete chat history in Skype application:
- Log into your Skype account (note that you might need to install Skype on your PC if it’s not already installed).
- Click on the Tools from the toolbar and select options.
- Click Privacy settings from the opened dialog box.
- You can find Clear History down the Keep History for and Select Clear History.
- Click Delete in the dialog box and Select Save.
- Now you won’t find chat conversation in Skype application and also in outlook messenger.
- We can delete specific messages on from the recent chat by right click and select Remove message.