Here’s a question we just received:
I just applied a new theme to a PowerPoint presentation, but i am not too satisfied with the background coloring. What’s the easiest way to modify my presentation theme format? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for asking. Luckily, it is pretty easy to change your PowerPoint slide background. Here’s a walkthrough to guide you through the process:
- Open the power point 2010/2013/2016 and select a layout for your Slide. Leave it as-is if you are happy with your theme layout and just want to change the colors.
- Next, right click on the slide and click Format Background (Outside the Title and content box).
- Note that you are able to use solid, gradient or pattern fills as well as set a picture as your background.
- If we just would like to change the slides background to solid, select anyone of the Fill options.
- Also note that you are able to apply the new background to one (or more) slides and to all slides in the presentation.
- The same menu also allows us to set a picture as the background of your Powerpoint presentation.
- To apply the same background to all your slides, Click Apply to All.
That all for today, stay tuned for more Office tips and tricks Thanks for reading.