September is here again, and as always is time to get ready for the new releases of Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and EA Sports’ FIFA 14.
In this short post we’ll learn how to customize the keyboard controls of PES 2014.
- We’ll start by accessing the Settings dialog. This is done via Start>> Konami>> PES 2014 >> Settings.
- The dialog opens up. It allows you to modify your your Display, Controller, Audio and Online options. To change your default keyboard scheme, we’ll use the Keyboard tab.
- Your next step is to use the button next to each controller option (LT, LB etc’) and set your preferred keystroke.
- Once you are done with changing your default controls, you can move to other tabs as needed or hit OK.
- Playstation 3 and XBOX users can use the Controller tab to define a custom scheme.
- If you also own FIFA 14, you might want to consider using the same keystrokes for both games, this will help you get up to speed with both games easily, specially if you are a beginner player.
Struggling with Microsoft Office problems? Need personalized support? Let our team help you out. Find out more about our remote support options.