Last week, one of my colleagues asked me if it is possible to hide a Pinterest board from other people. After some reserach, we found there isn’t any option to make a board private but users can create something similar to it called the Secret boards.
When you create a secret board, only you and persons whom you invite can see the board. It remains hidden from other people in your network.
Here’s how to create a secret Pinterest board:
- From the Add+ button, hit Create a board.
- Turn the Secret toggle button to ON.
- Enter your other details and when you are done, click on Create Button.
- You can create up to a maximum of 3 secret boards.
- When someone invites you to his secret board, that doesn’t count to your 3 secret boards.
Other useful related answers:
- How to remove Pinterest updates from your Facebook News Feed and Timeline?
- How to access Pinterest when it’s blocked?
- How to block someone on Facebook?