If you are a frequent Word or Excel user like a report writer or statistical analyst, spell check is one of the helpful options you would appreciate. Today, I’ll list the options available for spell check in Word 2013 and Excel 2013. Keep reading.
- Open the Word, Excel, Powerpoint file you want to proof check.
- You can always find the Spelling & Grammar option under Review tab in the Proofing group.
- This will check the entire document for spelling errors.
- Alternatively, you can do this by just pressing F7 key, which ‘ll do the same job.
More tips :
You must consider activating the automatic spell check setting so that you can get the errors then and there while preparing the document.
- Click on Options under File menu.
- In the pop up window that opens, select Proofing.
- Under When correcting spelling and grammar in Word/Excel, check your desired options and click on OK.
Filed Under: Office
Other useful related answers:
- How to create a printed watermark inside a Word 2013 doc?
- How to create a form with check boxes in Microsoft Word 2013?
- How to easily count the number of words in a Word 2013 document or PowerPoint presentation?