On the other day, I was asked by one of my friends if there is an option to get mirrored text in Word 2013. I was looking for the same but there wasn’t a direct option. So here is a workaround which allows you to flip your text in Word 2013.
- Launch Microsoft Word 2013 in your computer.
- You need to insert text in a text box so that it can be transformed. To insert a textbox, select Insert menu and click on Text Box on your right.
- Enter the text in the text box and switch to Format menu.
- You can find the Rotate option to your right, click on it to get the dropdown.
- Select your desired option to rotate or flip the text.
- To get a mirrored text, click on Flip to Vertical option.
- You can rotate text to a particular angle by selecting More Rotation Options and specifying angle in degrees in Rotate the Size tab.
Filed Under: Office
Other useful related answers:
- How to flip your text in Microsoft Word 2010?
- How to create a printed watermark inside a Word 2013 doc?
- How to easily count the number of words in a Word 2013 document or PowerPoint presentation?