Today, Konami has released the much awaited demo version of PES 13 (available on PC, XBOX and PS3) , which we believe will be the most impressive version released so far.
One of the first things you normally do after you are done with the demo installation is adjust your keyboard or controller control settings so they suit your personal preferences.
In order to customize your game controls proceed as following:
- On your PC, hit Start and then select KONAMI.
- Select Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 DEMO and then Settings. This user interface allows you to define your game display, controls, audio as well as to assess your system capabilities vs the minimal and recommended system requirements.
- To set your keyboard controls open the Keyboard tab.
- Hit the buttons next to the possible controller options to set your preferred keystrokes for each option.
- Once done select OK.
- It’s a good idea to use similar control settings for FIFA and PES 13. The keyboard settings shown above allows your to manipulate your PES team with a FIFA-like default keyboard configuration.
- You can always override your manual settings by hitting the Revert to Default settings button.
- If you are using a controller you can customize its default controls functionality using the Controller tab.
Enjoy PES 2013!
Filed Under: Video Games