Here’s a question from Gina,
I’d like to remove my actual name from my Skype account. How can I do it?
Thanks for the question, Gina. Here’s how you have to proceed,
- Launch Skype, sign in to your account, and go to Skype –> Account. A window will appear, where you have to click on Profile Details from the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Edit button next to your name, remove your name, and then click on the Save button.
Hope that helps.
Filed Under: How Tos
Other useful related answers:
- How to delete Skype conversations and messages history?
- How to hide your Skype birthday?
- Why is Skypepm.exe taking so much memory?