Here’s a question from one of our readers:
I am looking to remove the ‘Are you interested?’ app from my Facebook account. How do I do it?
Thanks for the question. Removing this app is very similar to other apps we have discussed earlier. Here’s what you have to do.
- First off, login to Facebook and click on ‘Account’ > Privacy Settings at the top right of the screen.
- In the Privacy Settings page, click on Edit your settings under Apps & Websites.
- In the page that appears now, click on ‘Edit Settings’ parallel to Apps you use.
- Click on the X at the end of every line parallel to the name of the application you wish to remove. Click on ‘Remove’ when asked for a confirmation and that’s it! ‘Are you interested?’will no longer be a part of your Facebook account. If you are completely fed up with Facebook games, you can also turn off the apps platform in your account completely.
Filed Under: Facebook Tips
Other useful related answers:
- How to uninstall Facebook, Twitter and other apps on Android?
- How to delete posts off your wall on Facebook?
- Remove a Facebook group