Here’s a question from one of our readers:
I am looking to hide my page likes on my new Facebook profile. What should I do?
Thanks for the question. Hiding a page like on Facebook is pretty simple. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Login to your Facebook account and click on ‘Account’ at the top right of the website and choose ‘Privacy Settings’ in the dropdown menu that appears.
- You will now be taken to the Privacy page on Facebook. Click on ‘View Settings’ under ‘Connecting on Facebook’.
- You will now find a list of category and the level of access assigned to them. By default, it’s set to ‘Everyone’. Go to the last category ‘Likes, Activities and Other Connections’ and click on ‘Everyone’ (or the setting enabled) parallel to it and change it to ‘Customize’. In the Custom Privacy window that appears now, click on the dropdown menu next to ‘These People’ and change it to ‘Only Me’ to hide it from everyone.
Filed Under: Facebook Tips
Other useful related answers:
- Hide list of Facebook pages which I like
- Can I hide my Facebook wall?
- Can the Facebook Wall be erased?