Suppose you are friends on Facebook with this guy that bombs you with status updates on an hourly basis. You decide that you can skip his updates so you decide to hide him from your Facebook news feed. Now you want to unhide him, how to do that? Here’s what you need to do in order to unhide Facebook friends:
- On Facebook, navigate to your News Feed profile page.
- At the bottom of the News Feed page, hit Edit Options.
- The following pop up will come up:
- Hit the Add to News Feed button next to the person, page or application you would like to un-hide.
- Hit Close and you’re all set.
Category: Facebook Tips