Forgot Your Facebook Email Address?
If you use multiple mail id’s there is a good chance that you might forget your Facebook account login id. Most of the sites do have an automated method to recover your login id by making you answer your personal information and your security question. However, Facebook does not have this option.
1. If your attempts to retrieve your Facebook account fail, you might want to try to contact the Facebook team by mail and request them to unlock your account by giving them your hint question and the respective answer.
2. Alternatively, if you have not set your information details as private then you can go to your friend’s profile and check your mail id.
Filed Under: Facebook Tips
Other useful related answers:
- How do you find people on Facebook?
- Password recovery tips for popular email services
- Forgot iTunes password. What should i do?