Ever wanted to delete old or not appropriate pics from your Facebook profile?
Don’t worry, removing pictures off Facebook can’t be easier.
- Hit on the photos tab on your profile page.
- Hit on the album that contains the photo you want to delete.
- Select the photo you would like to be delete.
- Now simply hit Delete this photo at the bottom right of the page.
- When prompted whether you are sure you want to delete this photo , hit the Delete button and you’ll be done.
Update 2011: A few readers asked us about hiding the photo stream on Facebook (also referred as the “Picture row”). This might be highly relevant for you as well.
Category: Facebook Tips