How can i make my MySpace blog private? I mean that it will be accessible only to friends.
Keeping your online privacy is no doubt an issue over at MySpace. Blogs are no exception. Sometimes you would like to share your thoughts with your friends and not with the entire world. Here’s a quick procedure that will help to set a Myspace private blog:
- Login to MySpace.
- Click Manage Blogs.
- From the My Controls section, click Post new Blog
- At the bottom of the new blog entry, you’ll find the Privacy section.
- Check the Friends radio button – this will make your blog entry accessible only by your Friends.
- If satisfied, Click Save all changes.
Other useful related answers:
- How to hide your blog on MySpace?
- MySpace blog privacy – How to keep privacy of MySpace blogs?
- How to create a Blog on MySpace?